Captain J's Ocean Deck: "hey my kids liked it" Cocoa Beach Restaurant Tip by TNewman

Cocoa Beach Restaurants: 38 reviews and 40 photos

My family and I went down to florida recently to visit family in cocoa beach. since florida has some beautiful beachs in the U.S. we decided to take advantage of are stay and visit them. unfortunatly we were only there for a half an hour before it started to pour. so quickly i grabbed my son Drake and my daughter Ashten and went to take cover in a seafood Restaurant called captain J's. It was at this point that I the kids were hungry from all of the running. So we sat down and had some fantastic stake and my kids loved the hamburgers.
We had quick service and the waitress was very nice. After the rain stopped we went up to the sky deck and my 18 month old daughter had the chance to see her very first rainbow cascading over the crystal clear ocean.

I would say its a must visit restaurant.
Tom Newman

Favorite Dish: The stake had a nice presentation and was exactly how I asked for it to be done. Lets just put it this way. It makes me want to move down to Florida.

Address: 211 E Cocoa Beach Cswy, Cocoa Beach
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: (321) 783-1717
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Seafood

• Updated Jul 16, 2007

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Cocoa Beach?