La Place - OBA: "Great lookoff (if you are one of the happy few)" Top 5 Page for this destination La Place - OBA Tip by pieter_jan_v
La Place - OBA, Amsterdam: 3 reviews and 8 photos
The La Place self service restaurant is located at the 7th floor of the central location of the Amsterdam Public Library (OBA).
It opened in July 2007.
Open 7 days per week 10AM-10PM.
There's a small terrace with a spectacular view over the Oosterdok and the old city center.
Address: Oosterdokskade 143 - 1011 DL Amsterdam
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Just East of the Central Train Station.
More Reviews (499)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All Eurotrans
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels