"Always enjoyable!" Artis Zoo Tip by heryanta
Artis Zoo, Amsterdam: 29 reviews and 60 photos
There are two things that set Artist apart from the other zoo's I've been around the world:
1. Unlike most other zoo's it is actually located very close to the city center; so it's more like 1/2 a day trip rather than a whole day
2. It actually has a decent collection of aquariums and a planetarium within the same complex
Also, it has partnerships with other zoo's around Europe, so if you have not been in a while and go back there you will see new animals. On a warm and sunny day go there early, as you can sit on the open grass and have a picnic too.
It costs Eur 17.5 for adults and Eur 14 for children.
Address: Plantage Kerklaan 38-40
Directions: take tram 9 from central station and get off at plantage kerklaan
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (13)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Mexican in Amsterdam
- See All Try the national drink: Jenever
- See All You should start here!
- See All Clothing, accessories, house decorations
heryanta's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels