"Mobile Phones, Internet" Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Favorite Tip by anees
Riyadh Favorites: 26 reviews and 25 photos
Favorite thing: Two mobile service companies are operating in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Telecom Co. (Al Jawal) and Etihad Etisalat (Mobily)
Both of them are providing prepaid SIM cards from all over the country, with SMS, Multi Media messaging, and video calls if your subscription support that.
EasyNet, the free dial up service can be reached easily from most landlines in the country. The hour would cost you SAR 3.
You can reach Easynet by calling any of the companies numbers, such as 3660011, 3660022, 3660033, 3660100.
The cost will go only for the landline.
You can use wireless net services from most café shops, and in Al Tahlya St. (The smart zone in mid town)
DSL connectivity is also in most 5 stars hotels, with some extra cost for some hotels.
The internet is uses are censored by the sector?s regulator which blocks mainly the porn Web sites.
Don't worry, all famous Web sites are open such Yahoo, Google, gmail, MSN, Hotmail, Youtube, Facebook and sure VT hehe.
There are more than 20 internet service providers in Saudi Arabia, Most of them provide prepaid DSL services.
Orbit, the tv network, provide Satelite internet connection by about SAR 650 a month without a need for landline.
Mobily, and STC have recently launched wireless high speed internet (1.8 mega) for SAR 350 per month.
More Favorites in Riyadh (1)
More Reviews (35)
- See All Lebanese Qaulity Sandwiches Since 1978
- See All Riyadh-Dammam by Train
- See All Buy Electornics Where so Many Choices
- Football fans would enjoy some nice...
- See All Some News May Ease Foreigners Fear in...
- See All Visit The World Largest Integrated Dairy...
- See All Shopping Mall instruction! Welcome to...
- Receptions by Foreign Embassies Chance...
- See All Sheraton, a bit old building but nice...
Been to Riyadh?Share your travels with the world!
anees' Related Pages
Have you been to Riyadh?Share Your Travels