George's Thai on the Marina: "Great location" Top 5 Page for this destination Mackay Restaurant Tip by lou31
Mackay Restaurants: 19 reviews and 19 photos
This is a very popular restaurant and is situated down on the Marina. The interior is tastefully decorated and offers great views out onto the harbour.
Their food is excellent. The prices are higher than average but the dining experience is to be reccomended.
Favorite Dish: I had the Pad Thai Noodles which were tasty and filling.
Address: The Esplanade on the Marina
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 49 557718
More Reviews (46)
- See All Cape Hillsborough
- See All Interesting and colourful!
- See All Good music. Good bands.
- See All Nebo and the now famous Nebo Hotel
- See All Very tropical very peaceful.
lou31's Related Pages
Have you been to Mackay?Share Your Travels