"Watch the Halona Blow Hole!" Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Things to Do Tip by joiwatani
Hawaii (State of) Things to Do: 553 reviews and 840 photos
The waves are so strong that when the water hits the rocks, the water goes up tremendously so high.
The view is spectacular!
Address: Go south past the Diamond Head
Directions: Head south passing the Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay.
More Things to Do in Hawaii (State of) (39)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Bringing home food after parties:...
- See All Local fresh fish in Hawaii
- See All Don't turn around your car on the side...
- See All Ride the shuttle bus
- See All Buy your Hawaiian gifts at Hilo Hattie
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels