"Around the Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Things to Do Tip by joiwatani
Hawaii (State of) Things to Do: 553 reviews and 840 photos
There is so much to see in the island of Oahu but I make sure that I went to the windward side of the island -passing the Diamond Head, the Sealife Park, the Hanauma Bay. The views are spectacular! We planned the whole day. We had to swim at the windward side- where the locals swim and hang out. We watched the locals surf! Some of the local women just laid on the beach tanning or just walking with their string bikinis!!!
Address: Windward side, Honolulu
Directions: Pass Waikiki beach heading to Hanauma Bay, passing Sealife Park
More Things to Do in Hawaii (State of) (39)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Bringing home food after parties:...
- See All Local fresh fish in Hawaii
- See All Don't turn around your car on the side...
- See All Ride the shuttle bus
- See All Buy your Hawaiian gifts at Hilo Hattie
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels