"AlJanadria National heritage and cultural fest." Top 5 Page for this destination Janadriya Tip by anees
Janadriya, Riyadh: 4 reviews and 11 photos
Since 1985, every year, and during the first Quarter of the year, Riyadh city celebrates the hertage and culture joint by large number of cultural fiqures from all over The Arabic countries.
Al Janadriya national Festival for hertiage culture is an annual event, which is the largest of its kind in Saudi Arabia, is held annually in Riyadh and portrays the different cultures, heritage, and lifestyles of people from all of the regions in the Kingdom.
The festival has two parts, one focuses on the heritage that held in Jenadriyah near Riyadh in Saudi Arabia each year, lasting for two weeks.
The second part focuses on Cultural issues and each year discuss different theme.
The first festival was held in 1985. During this event.
When: In 2007, the event was held in Mid of February.
History of the Event: The festival started in 1985, and 2007 one was number 22
The event includes also Camel race, Book fair,
Address: Heritage in Al Janadriya, Cultural in InterCont H
Directions: Al Janadriya, North of Riyadh
More Things to Do in Riyadh (2)
More Reviews (34)
- See All Lebanese Qaulity Sandwiches Since 1978
- See All Riyadh-Dammam by Train
- See All Buy Electornics Where so Many Choices
- Football fans would enjoy some nice...
- See All Mobile Phones, Internet
- See All Some News May Ease Foreigners Fear in...
- See All Shopping Mall instruction! Welcome to...
- Receptions by Foreign Embassies Chance...
- See All Sheraton, a bit old building but nice...
Been to Riyadh?Share your travels with the world!
anees' Related Pages
Have you been to Riyadh?Share Your Travels