"Alcohol is strictly not allowed in Saudi Arabia" Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Warnings Or Dangers Tip by anees
Riyadh Warnings and Dangers: 27 reviews and 12 photos
Saudis are quite serious about banning alcohol of all kinds.
Like many Arabian Gulf states, alcohol drinks are not allowed in Saudi Arabia. I recommend that you don't bring any of that with you while traveling to Kingdom, and avoid having it with you in public if you anyway have it from black market within the Kingdom.
From what I heard, the black market is full of bad quality alcohol drinks and that may cause some danger to your health. so please watch what you carry with you, and be careful if you really want to have it from black market.
alcohol is available in most western embassies receptions and parties, that is not a secret, and seems there are large trading for it outside the emabssies.
Actually alcohol is hugely consumed in these embassies parties as people who attend it take the chance to drink as much as they can. That is weird I know.
More Warnings and Dangers in Riyadh (1)
More Reviews (35)
- See All Lebanese Qaulity Sandwiches Since 1978
- See All Riyadh-Dammam by Train
- See All Buy Electornics Where so Many Choices
- Football fans would enjoy some nice...
- See All Mobile Phones, Internet
- See All Visit The World Largest Integrated Dairy...
- See All Shopping Mall instruction! Welcome to...
- Receptions by Foreign Embassies Chance...
- See All Sheraton, a bit old building but nice...
Been to Riyadh?Share your travels with the world!
anees' Related Pages
Have you been to Riyadh?Share Your Travels