"LARGE, OLD BUT NICE HOTEL" Top 5 Page for this destination InterContinental Riyadh Tip by anees
InterContinental Riyadh, Riyadh: 291 reviews and 2 photos
Its the largest hotel in town. The building located in very central area in older town.
The building sytle back to 70's era where concrete was the clearly use in the design.
The hotel famous of being attached to the oldest function hall in town, King Faisal Hall where lot of official conferences held in past three decades.
The hotel has gold course, big car parketings, and big lobby.
Unique Qualities: Centrally located but its far from shopping and restaurant area. The building is old compared to the newly built hotels
Address: Mather Street, , Riyadh 11481
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: MAAZAR STREET
Phone: +9661 4655000
More Reviews (32)
- See All Lebanese Qaulity Sandwiches Since 1978
- See All Riyadh-Dammam by Train
- See All Buy Electornics Where so Many Choices
- Football fans would enjoy some nice...
- See All Mobile Phones, Internet
- See All Some News May Ease Foreigners Fear in...
- See All Visit The World Largest Integrated Dairy...
- See All Shopping Mall instruction! Welcome to...
- Receptions by Foreign Embassies Chance...
Been to Riyadh?Share your travels with the world!
anees' Related Pages
Have you been to Riyadh?Share Your Travels