Casa Bonita: "Horrible treatment!" Casa Bonita Tip by jdelon

Casa Bonita, Denver: 14 reviews and 2 photos

On Sunday, July 1, 2007 my family visited the Casa Bonita restaurant in Denver, Colorado. Eight of us had gathered from Indiana and Texas to enjoy time together. Our son had read about the restaurant and wanted to visit it. He showed us the advertisement and we were all eager for an evening of fun.

I can not tell you how disappointed we all were. First of all, we were ushered into a large room and forced to sit at 2 booths instead of a long table accommodating eight people. Our booths were arranged where it was NOT convenient to visit back and forth. Long tables were available and people were not seated at them until more than 20 minutes after we were seated. We requested to be moved so that we could all sit together and were denied this request. A magician was supposed to perform at 7pm and my grandchildren could not see the stage at all due to a tall column. When another table on the floor opened up, we moved to the long table so that they could watch the show. The magician did not begin his performance until after 7:25 pm. After about 10 minutes a waitress asked us to leave that table so that she could place another party there. My grandchildren were still not able to view the performance ? partly because it began 25 minutes late and also because we were asked to move. This treatment of my family was inexcusable. We did walk around and noticed other people enjoying the shows at their tables but we never experienced any show, entertainment, or performance anyplace near ours. We will likely never return to this restaurant if we visit Denver again.

Address: 6715 W. Colfax, Denver, CO