"340 E. Randolph (On the Park) (2007)" Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Chicago General: 445 reviews and 517 photos
Favorite thing: 340 on the Park is one of the many new projects that has been spurred by the nearby development of Millenium Park. When it is completed in late 2007, it will be - for a short time - the tallest residential tower in Chicago. (It will lose this distinction in 2009 to a structure being developed in the exploding South Loop neighborhood.) Topping out at 672 feet, 340 on the Park counts up to its 62nd floor.
More Reviews (143)
- See All Nice Ice on the Northside
- See All Cocktails without tears
- See All Best Restaurant named after a Grimm...
- See All Metra Trains to/from the burbs
- See All Art Galleries in the River North
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels