"2 nights in Singapore" Raffles Hotel Tip by Traveler_Pedro

Raffles Hotel, Singapore: 29 reviews and 54 photos

I have visited Singapore in last week and have enjoyed my stay there very much. The cosy room at the City Backpackers, as well as its location in the heart of Singapore, near to the Raffles City Shopping Complex and the Esplanade Concert Hall and Theatre couldn't be better. Places I've visited and I liked were Chinatown, Little India, the Singapore River, Merlion Park, Boat Quay as well as the famous Orchard Road with its shopping malls. A day at Sentosa (Siloso Beach) was also very nice not only to enjoy the beach but also to make some photographs of the nice local people there that were just swimming or playing boogie board. The Underwater World at Sentosa was interesting but unfortunately kind of crowded even at the end of the day. I also had the same feeling regarding the Night Safari at the Singapore Zoological Gardens but despite this inconveniency they were still worth visiting. Otherwise, nightlife speaking, I did enjoy the concerts at the Esplanade as well as the few bars and discotheques I went. Well, I just can tell you that the nights were not long enough! Hahaha...

Phone: (65) 6-275-0388
Website: http://www.citybackpackers.com.sg

• Updated Jul 14, 2007

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Singapore?