"Museum of Artillery, Engineering and Communication" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by sennaya
Museums, Saint Petersburg: 168 reviews and 312 photos
Military-Historical Museum of the Artillery, Engineering and Signal Corps has a long name to match the wide variety of artifacts inside.
It resides in the city's old arsenal builidng behind Peter and Pau Fortress. In 1872 it was made into a museum.
Said to be one of the biggest display of military waepons anywhere with many outside displays as well as indoors.
Open Wednesday to Sunday, 11am to 6pm, 200 rubles for foreigners
Address: Aleksandrovsky Park 7
Directions: Gorkovskaya Metro towards Peter and Paul fortress
Phone: +7 (812) 233-0382
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels