"Turtle Tower Restaurant - Little Saigon" Top 5 Page for this destination Turtle Tower Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98
Turtle Tower Restaurant, San Francisco: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Turtle Tower is one of the most popular and best restaurants in Little Saigon. When we visited, the place was packed with local Vietnamese residents, so we knew it would be OK and relatively cheap. We each had pho for around $5-6 per bowl, and it had plenty of noodles and meat for our taste. A dash of the Vietnamese hot sauce and I was in heaven. Turtle Tower is decorated with paintings of it namesake, Hanoi's "Tortoise Tower".
The restaurant is relatively small, with maybe 10-15 tables, and all were full during most of the lunch rush. They do have a separate dining room just down Willow Street just 20 feet from the main entrance.
Favorite Dish: You can't go wrong with any of their 20-some varieties of Pho.
Address: 631 Larkin Street
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Corner of Larkin and Willow Streets in Little Saigon
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Restaurants in San Francisco (13)
More Reviews (93)
- See All Anchor Steam Beer
- See All Old St. Mary's Church and Square
- See All Mission Dolores Park
- See All Taxis in San Francisco
- See All The Mission District
- See All Knuckles Historical Sports Bar -...
- See All Chinatown Shopping -- tea leaves and...
- See All Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco...
- San Francisco Giants
- See All Don't Boo Barry Bonds
- Japanese Tea Garden
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels