ALBERGUE DO FORTIM: "OLINDA" Brazil Hotel Tip by swesn
Brazil Hotels: 158 reviews and 137 photos
- Rather central along Rua do Sol
- Has kitchen facilities but you need to get your own cooking oil, etc...
- My room was tiny, like a prison-cell. Hence, select your rooms very carefully.
- My bed had ticks and I was bitten over 60 and 70 bites on EACH of my 2 legs. Hence, be warned. Sleep with insect repellant as there are many mosquitoes as well.
- AVOID IF YOU CAN
Room: 15 Reais (2005)
Address: Rua do Sol
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (75)
- NATAL: DUNES AT GENIPABU
- See All NATAL: NO VALUABLES AT BEACH
- See All AMAZON RIVER : TAKE A RIVERBOAT DOWN THE...
- See All OLINDA : TAPIOCA
- See All FORTALEZA : HAMMOCKS
swesn's Related Pages
Have you been to Brazil?Share Your Travels