Hotel Associa: "Hotel Associa Toyohashi" Japan Hotel Tip by sneakye

Japan Hotels: 234 reviews and 248 photos

inside the single room in the Hotel Associa
      inside the single room in the Hotel Associa
    by sneakye
      The view I had from the hotel window
    by sneakye

Not many tourists will be staying in Toyohashi, but I did due to the fact that my friend was living and working there. But there are many Associa hotels in Japan so hopefully this info will help out a bit.
This is a wonderful western style hotel that has all the top services and facilities that you would expect from a large hotel chain.

Unique Qualities: I decided that for the last part of my trip I really wanted to stay in a nice hotel.
The Associa was just that. This particular hotel was located right above the train station so I simply had to walk out the door to get the morning trains I needed to.
A lot of the staff spoke english very well - which is a plus for people like me who have very little Japanese skills.
The rooms were western style, comfortable beds, television, room service and a western toilet! Huttah!
The places to dine included
4 restaurants and bars serving a variety of Japanese and western cuisine, from French cuisine at the 'Rosiere', to exquisitely prepared Japnese dishes at the Ka-un to Sechuan and Cantonese dishes at the Chinese restaurant, 'Lin-ka.' (TOYOHASHI ONLY)

Address: Mubanchi, Nishijuku, Hanada-cho, Toyohashi-shi
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The Hotel Associa Toyohashi is located in central Japan, next to the JR Bullet Train Toyohashi Station
Phone: +81-532-57-1010
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Jul 3, 2007

“eat, drink and be merry!”

Have you been to Japan?