"MAIN BUS STATION IN THIRA" Top 5 Page for this destination Buses Tip by DAO
Buses, Santorini Island: 38 reviews and 33 photos
First things ? first. The Bus Station does not look like a Bus Station. It is just a big parking area for the busses in Fira. It is just South of the main Square and on a one-way side street. Schedules are in English and posted to the right-hand side near where the benches are to sit on. Most routes are served every hour or half-hour from 7am to 11pm during the high season. You pay the conductor on board and prices range up to 3 Euros.
? Athinios (ferry pier)
? Ia (or Oia)
? Monolithos (airport)
? Perissa (beach)
? Perivolas (beach)
The buses are modern and air-conditioned.
Please note: Sunset is the busiest time on buses and you will likely have to stand.
Phone: +30 22860 25404
More Transportation in Santorini Island (2)
More Reviews (65)
- See All CHEAP GYROS - NOT ANYMORE !
- See All WHEN A CREDIT CARD SIGN MEANS NO CREDIT...
- See All YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE
- See All WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
- See All PICKING UP WOMEN
- See All TIME AND ELECTRICITY
- See All LOOKS LIKE A JAIL FROM THE OUTSIDE!
- See All BUY VT GEAR BEFORE YOU GO !
- See All GUARD DOGS !
- THE ANCIENT CHURCH OF PERISSA
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL
- A THINGS I THOUGHT ABOUT AFTER A NIGHT...
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Santorini Island?Share Your Travels