"Bardakçi Beach - a haven around the corner!" Top 5 Page for this destination Beach Tip by Lyndra
Beach, Bodrum: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Just outside Bodrum you will find the small bay of Bardakçi (the local Turkish word for water seller). Bardakçi has some luxury hotels, smaller friendly hotels and varied seaside restaurants surrounding a really beautiful sandy beach. There is a local daily boat service to Bardakçi and it is only a few minutes walk over the hill between the marina and Gümbet if you feel that way inclined!
Address: Bardakçi Bay
Directions: About 1 km from the marina
More Reviews (80)
- See All Day Trip to Marmaris? Maybe!
- See All Traditional Turkish Fun...
- See All Excellent Ambience, Less Excellent...
- See All Vegetarian Options in Turkey
- See All Yachting: Bodrum Annual Cup Race
- See All Gumbet Money Exchange
Lyndra's Related Pages
Have you been to Bodrum?Share Your Travels