"Bastion hotel" Top 5 Page for this destination Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Europoo Tip by ATLC
Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Europoo, Brielle: 5 reviews and 0 photos
Just outside Brielle is hotel Bastion, part of the Bastion chain. These are quite simple hotels but definitely not bottom level.
Obviously I won't ever stay here because I live here.
The hotel has a restaurant and bar.
Unique Qualities: Free wireless internet. Computers available or for your own wireless laptop.
Read some reviews
Bookings and current information at the link below.
Address: Amer 1, 3232 HA Brielle, Zuid-Holland
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The N218 towards Brielle, on your left hand when you are at the traffic lights just before Brielle. 5 minutes walk into the center.
More Hotels in Brielle (3)
More Reviews (122)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Beauty treatments and cosmetics
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels