"Chitina" Alaska Off The Beaten Path Tip by EdinburghRoc
Alaska Off The Beaten Path: 110 reviews and 187 photos
We stopped at Chitina on our way to McCarthy for lunch.
Fishing in the river seems to employ most people there.
Big Large A l a s k a Trains, Bears, Hiking, Kayaking, Camping and long drives is what its all about and M a j e s t i c Scenery.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alaska (2)
More Reviews (18)
- See All Kayaking-drive to camp...
- Kayaking and ice-climbing is fun try it.
- Bring your youth and sense of fun.
- See All Bring your own cook: Food; Wine, Beer...
- See All Alaska a wonderful BIG State
- Respect cultural differences
EdinburghRoc's Related Pages
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels