J.B. Pip's Tiki Grille: "Great outdoor Tiki Grille" Jensen Beach Restaurant Tip by sunnyladee

Jensen Beach Restaurants: 2 reviews and 0 photos

I just found a delicious new restaurant that I feel compelled to share. If you like sitting outside in a relaxed atmosphere and eating wholesome food, you've just got to try this place. We sat under a palm branch roof over the table, which created a very relaxed atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: We had spinach, mushroom & tomato quesadillas, but the cook didn't like the mushrooms, so the waitress asked if we wouldn't mind substituting for black bean. We agreed and appreciated the care we were given. Most places would have just served it with the mushrooms the way they were. Well, neither my friend nor I finished it, and took a box home. It was very good. This restaurant is in one of those places that seem to be a revolving door for businesses to come and go. I really hope this one makes it. It seemed like people just liked the location as if that could be enough. This time the food is as good as the location and the management and staff are very friendly and kind. I will definitely be back for another unique creation!

They also serve Mrs. Peter's, famous yet locally made smoked fish dip with crackers as an appetizer for only $5.50 and some other great sounding fish dishes, and an assortment of salads and sandwiches.

Address: 3340 NE Pineaplle Ave. Jensen Beach, FL
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: If you are on your way to the beach and coming down Jensen Beach Blvd. go just beyond the rail road tracks and make a left. It's down about a block or so on the right.
Phone: 772-225-9666
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

• Written Jun 17, 2007

Comments

sunnyladee

“Mad about Madagascar”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Jensen Beach?