"CABOT TRAIL TRIP" Fredericton Inn Tip by Angelheart96969

Fredericton Inn, Fredericton: 406 reviews and 3 photos

This Motel was horrible. We requested a SMOKING room and they gave us non-smoking and also the reception service was terrible. The girl at check-in seemed busy with a co-worker.

There was no fridge or microwave in the room like the other hotels we stayed at. My husband needed a place to put his insulin (fridge) as he is diabetic and I needed a (microwave) to heat up my comfort bag (to ease my pain). Nothing in the room.

None of this was supplied. On top of everything else, we needed a place to stay as the Comfort Inn had No Vacancy due to a golf tournament that happened that date May 30th.

The cost of the room was $112.86 way too expensive for what we received and there was no continental breakfast included. Also, we noticed a sign in the room that should we smoke in this room, there would be a charge of $125.00 or $200.00 added to out bill so we did not smoke. This is no way to treat senior citizens especially my husband who was in the military and fought for our Rights and Freedoms or so I thought.

This truly defeated the whole intention of having a "HOME AWAY FROM HOME". Whatever happened to freedom of OUR CHOICE, it was OUR MONEY that paid for this room.

I will certainly let ALL OF OUR FRIENDS know about this negative experience and I know it will not matter to you, but eventually WORD OF MOUTH is the best advertisement.

Never again will we be staying at such a low-class hotel. Our circle of friends will certainly get lots of information about how to NOT stay at this disgusting motel. We saved and pinched pennies for this 39th wedding anniversary trip and this Motel ruined that one night.

Perhaps the staff needs more training on customer service. If you have smoking rooms, please listen to the customers as they check-in as they are very tired from travelling and especially respect the seniors, were it not for us, they would not be here.

Unique Qualities: Nothing was outstanding at all. We could not use facilities as I am disabled and my diabetic husband was having a very difficult time with his glucose levels.

I cannot find ONE GOOD THING TO SAY, sorry.

Address: 1315 Regent St, Fredericton, NB E3C1A1
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: We got directions from the amazing Comfort Inn, which is where we truly wanted to stay.
othercontact: don't understand above..
Phone: ??????????
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Motel
Website: http://www.frederictoninn.nb.ca/

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Fredericton?