"Isabella's (Fishermans Wharf)" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Nightlife Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Nightlife: 40 reviews and 111 photos
Isabella's Italian Seafood Restaurant and Lounge is a nice spot to grab a beer in the afternoon or evening if you want to enjoy great views of the harbor and its wildlife. We sat at the bar near the water, chatted with the friendly bartender and watched the NBA finals on the small TV over the course of an hour or two. Even though we missed happy hour (noon to 6) the bartender charged us happy hour prices for our beers. They have four beers on tap and a wide variety of wines by the glass or bottle.
Isabella's, along with Latitudes, Old Fishermans Grotto, and the Fish Hopper, is owned by Monterey's successful and locally famous Shake family.
Address: 60 Fisherman's Wharf; Monterey, California 93940
Directions: Near the end of Fishermans Wharf on the right
othercontact: Fax: 831.375.2967
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Monterey (23)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All Siamese Bay Thai (Webster Street) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels