"Cibo's (Alvarado Street) - Old Monterey" Top 5 Page for this destination Live Music Tip by Ewingjr98
Live Music, Monterey: 20 reviews and 52 photos
Cibo's Italian Restaurant is one of the classier places to grab a drink and enjoy live jazz six nights a week. With Monterey's mix of dive bars, college hangouts, and quirt pubs, Cibo's breaks the mold and offers something a little more upscale yet still casual. I have been amazed recently to see the very large crowds that congregate here in the evenings from around 9 or 10pm until they close around 1am.
They only have two beers on tap, but offer a huge variety of wines plus anything else you need from the bar.
Address: 301 Alvarado Street Monterey, CA 93940
Directions: Corner of Alvarado Street and Del Monte Avenue
Theme: Live Music
More Nightlife in Monterey (23)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French...
- See All Siamese Bay Thai (Webster Street) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels