Teaspoon Restaurant: "Teaspoon Restaurant - Chainaya lozhka" Top 5 Page for this destination Russian Cuisine Tip by sennaya
Russian Cuisine, Saint Petersburg: 137 reviews and 147 photos
Popular chain of blini and salad restaurants. Usually clean and bright and a safe bet for a cup of tea and blini.
When you see the white spoon against an orange background you are at the Chai (tea) spoon restaurant.
If only they could makethe blini fresh! If you go in and see a 6" stack of pre-cooked blini you know you will get a lukewarm and slightly chewy blini, better just have salad or go to Teremok if you see one.
Favorite Dish: Blinii if they make it fresh, decent potato salads, tea
Address: Sadovaya 27, Various
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Saint Petersburg (53)
More Reviews (290)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels