"American Legion Post 41 - Old Monterey" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Nightlife Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Nightlife: 40 reviews and 111 photos
The American Legion post in Monterey, like most Legions is a large, but quiet bar with a good client base of local retired military members. Drinks are cheaper than in town, maybe $3 for a 16 ounce Becks, but you have to be a member or a guest to drink at the bar!
Kalisas long a Cannery Row tradition, has moved its belly dancing to the Legion on Saturday nights.
The Legion also has grilled steak sandwich lunches a few days a week for $8, includes salads, beans, potatoes, dessert, and a drink...best deal in town!
The legion, a great veterans organization, is located right on the edge of Monterey's Veterans Memorial Park.
Address: 1089 Johnson St, Monterey
Directions: From Alvarado go up Jefferson Street and follow the signs to Veterans Park
Phone: (831) 375-9015
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Monterey (23)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All Siamese Bay Thai (Webster Street) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels