"The bells' tower of "Chiesa di San Vitale"" Churches Tip by Fam.Rauca
Churches, Venice: 59 reviews and 161 photos
The bells tower of the church of San Vitale is a high construction, in a quadratic form, made in the 11 century.
The walls of the tower are composing from red elements and on the top of it, under the roof, there is a terrace with columns and round windows.
Address: (except St Marks)
More Things to Do in Venice (30)
More Reviews (126)
- See All Day?s end over the waterways of Venice
- See All Glass music on the street
- See All Too much pigeons are tiresome for the...
- See All Bridges in Venice
- See All Fruits and Vegetables
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels