"Chiesa di San Vitale" San Vidal - San Vitale Tip by Fam.Rauca
San Vidal - San Vitale, Venice: 2 reviews and 5 photos
Chiesa di San Vitale is a wonderful church, built in the 11th century, with a wonderfully façade and valuable paintings and sculptures.
It was made to order of the Doge Vitale Falier.
In the 17th century, the façade of the church was made in a completely new style, and the church was reconstructed after new building tips.
The actual church has valuable paintings, on the walls and on the ceiling, by the artists Pellegrini and Vittore Carpaccio.
Phone: +39 041 241 1840
More Things to Do in Venice (30)
More Reviews (126)
- See All Day’s end over the waterways of Venice
- See All Glass music on the street
- See All Too much pigeons are tiresome for the...
- See All Bridges in Venice
- See All Fruits and Vegetables
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels