"The bells' tower of the church San Moise" San Moisè Church Tip by Fam.Rauca
San Moisè Church, Venice: 11 reviews and 25 photos
The tower is placed next to the church with the same name, in the old city of Venice.
It was built in Baroque style and is a masterwork of architecture and art.
If you are in the middle of the place, in front of the San Moise Church, you can see the slim tower, situated between the church and the modern building of the Bauer Hotel.
The red colour of the tower comes from the red building elements which constitute this wonderful construction.
Address: Campo San Moise, Venice
More Things to Do in Venice (30)
More Reviews (126)
- See All Day?s end over the waterways of Venice
- See All Glass music on the street
- See All Too much pigeons are tiresome for the...
- See All Bridges in Venice
- See All Fruits and Vegetables
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels