"San Moise Church" San Moisè Church Tip by Fam.Rauca
San Moisè Church, Venice: 11 reviews and 25 photos
The church was finished in the year 1668, and has a Baroque façade, with many statues.
In the inside of the church are a big collection of important pictures from the 17th and 18th century, and also a master work of Tintoretto.
This church is the most decorated edifice of Venice.
Address: Campo San Moise, Venice
Directions: Vaporetti Station: San Marco
Phone: 041 270 24 64
More Things to Do in Venice (30)
More Reviews (126)
- See All Day?s end over the waterways of Venice
- See All Glass music on the street
- See All Too much pigeons are tiresome for the...
- See All Bridges in Venice
- See All Fruits and Vegetables
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels