"Monument to Pushkin on Arts Square" Top 5 Page for this destination Monuments Tip by sennaya
Monuments, Saint Petersburg: 95 reviews and 191 photos
The most famous Pushkin Statue in St. Petersburg sits in front of the Russian Museum on the Square of the Arts. (Ploshchad Isskustv) It is at the center of the square and it draws people from Nevsky Prospect towards the Russian Museum.
It is surrounded by benches and if you can find a seat, it is a good place to take in the square (Originally designed by Carlo Rossi) and the museum buildings.
Directions: Nevsky Prospekt
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels