"Monument to Gogol" Top 5 Page for this destination Monuments Tip by sennaya
Monuments, Saint Petersburg: 95 reviews and 191 photos
Nikolai Gogol lived for a time in St. Petersburg and wrote some of his famous stories relating to the city, such as "The Nose" and Nevsky Prospekt" here. "Dead Souls" and "The Overcoat" are also widely read.
His monument by Mikhail Belov is one of the more moody statues located in the center. It is on Malaya Konyushennaya off Nevsky Prospect. The street is one block from Canal Griboedova and is renovated as a pleasasnt pedestrian walk.
Address: Malaya Konyushennaya off Nevsky Prospekt
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels