Cafe Anna: "Cafe Anna for good rolls and cheap food" Top 5 Page for this destination Russian Cuisine Tip by sennaya
Russian Cuisine, Saint Petersburg: 137 reviews and 147 photos
Most local bakeries make rolls with little feeling, flavor or sweetness. A notable exception is the student University cafe, Cafe Anna. The Brusnika berries, a little tart and very tasty in their homemade rolls!
Favorite Dish: Pirogi Rolls with Brusnika berries.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Saint Petersburg (53)
More Reviews (290)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels