"When driving..." Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Tina-Perth
Phuket Warnings and Dangers: 96 reviews and 89 photos
If you are driving in Thailand and you see anything from a large twig to a branch on the road, slow down and take care. It does not mean that a truck has broken it off a tree as it's passed by. This is the Thai version of a danger sign. It could mean that there is part of the road out, an accident or some other potential hazard.
More Warnings and Dangers in Phuket (4)
More Reviews (118)
- See All Better than the Natural
- See All Quality copy bags and more
- See All Get to know some locals
- See All Sleeping
- See All Evason Duplex Pool Suite
- See All Security
- See All Ao Chalong Yacht Club
- See All Mosquito zappers
- See All Jazz Music
- See All Online Thai - English dictionary
- See All Unsatisfactory Thai Airways Experience...
Been to Phuket?Share your travels with the world!
Tina-Perth's Related Pages
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels