"Wose Place To Stay At.." Hotel Nexus Tip by Ruggie39

Bites from BedBugs.
      Bites from BedBugs.
      bites from bedbugs.
    by Ruggie39
      BedBug caught in Bug Trap.
    by Ruggie39
      Bedbug bites. Want exposure as my kids did??
    by Ruggie39
      BedBug Bites... Yuck...Clean Up Your Act.
    by Ruggie39

Now known as the Hotel Nexus. Please book your trips with a different hotel. This hotel, the Hotel Nexus, needs to be shut down until their problem is fixed. The problem?? They have bedbugs. In a major way. My kids were eaten really, really bad by them. My husband and I were too. My son has cancer, and I cannot believe they continued to have sick medical patients at that hotel with bedbugs. My sons chemo was stopped many times due to 50% of it being the bedbug bites causing an allergic reaction to the chemo. This is the WORSE place in Seattle you could possibly stay. The personnel there also do not care about the guest. They want to check you in fast, get your money, and after that, whatever happens, happens. They do NOT care as they say the do. After almost two years of hell with staying there, we finally moved from there. The staff were/are rude, ignorant, cocky, and know it all but yet, know absolutely nothing. Unless you are looking for bedbug bites, I would highly advise going to a different hotel. Seriously.

Unique Qualities: It's totally not acceptable. All the way around. You have dogs lunge at you, with their owners and the staff workers laughing at you when you report it. They do not care about their guests, just the money. If you want to be eat up by bedbugs, bitten by dogs, or have cat fur going up your nose or whatnot, then this is the perfect hotel for you. If you aren't looking to take anything home with you, other than things you bought from the store, I highly suggest booking with a different hotel because this one will give you bedbugs to take home, rats, and anything and everything else they don't care to fix. This is a definite no go hotel.

Address: 2140 N Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98133
Directions: Off the I-5 at exit 173, make a left, then another left, go under the bridge. Hotel is on the right, just behind Chevron. I would highly stay away from it.
othercontact: n/a
Phone: n/a
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.hotelnexusseattle.com/index.htm

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Seattle?