"Octogon / Musikzimmer" Top 5 Page for this destination Schloss Hellbrunn Tip by globetrott
Schloss Hellbrunn, Salzburg: 57 reviews and 129 photos
The Octogon / Musikzimmer is the room with the most beautiful and ornate frescos, the room has a perfect acustic and was used for musical performances. In one of the frescos you may see Princebishop Markus Sitticus handing over a rose to a lady. It is a pity I did not take a picture of that !
From the Octagon you also have a great view down to the Roman Theatre & Fuerstentisch !
Directions: The Octogon / Musikzimmer is part of the castletour by audiophone inside the Schloss Hellbrunn.
More Things to Do in Salzburg (62)
More Reviews (88)
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Vienna
- See All Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum in Kaprun
- See All Falconry at Burg Werfen
- See All a bar hanging directely under the heaven
- See All a 3star pension next to the airport
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels