"great frescos and illusions" Top 5 Page for this destination Schloss Hellbrunn Tip by globetrott
Schloss Hellbrunn, Salzburg: 57 reviews and 129 photos
When you enlarge my photographs you will see that all of these columns are just painted in an absolutely perfect way and they give you the illusion to see through the columns and you see buildings and landscapes in the back, that are simply part of the great frescos.
Directions: This room is in Schloss Hellbrunn, in the palace, where you will walk through on your own with an audio-guide.
More Things to Do in Salzburg (62)
More Reviews (88)
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Vienna
- See All Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum in Kaprun
- See All Falconry at Burg Werfen
- See All a bar hanging directely under the heaven
- See All a 3star pension next to the airport
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels