"great Grottos & birds singing by water-power" Top 5 Page for this destination Schloss Hellbrunn Tip by globetrott
Schloss Hellbrunn, Salzburg: 57 reviews and 129 photos
The guided tour through the "Wasserspiele Hellbrunn" will take you to various grottos and different places, where water-power was used in order to imitate bird-voices or to move certain parts of the sculptures, you will see a "speaking face" opening his mouth, moving the eyes etc. and all of these effects are made by waterpower still nowadays.
inside the grotto that you may see in this tip, all of the walls and the ceiling are covered by great ornaments using shells of all kinds.
Directions: For this part of the Lustschloss Hellbrunn you have to take the guided tour !
More Things to Do in Salzburg (62)
More Reviews (88)
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Vienna
- See All Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum in Kaprun
- See All Falconry at Burg Werfen
- See All a bar hanging directely under the heaven
- See All a 3star pension next to the airport
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels