""Tourist" Menus" Prague Tourist Trap Tip by mbsimjam
Prague Tourist Traps: 298 reviews and 180 photos
Generally in Prague, there are a few restaurants (used to be much more) that have different prices for the English menu vs the Czech menu. Some still try to take advantage of the "rich westerners' that come to town.
Unique Suggestions: Generally the ones that aren't ripping you off have both Czech and English on the same menu. Either that, or you can ask for both menus, the Czech and the English.
Fun Alternatives: If you find this happening to you, just leave and go to another place. Generally those types of places don't have the quality of food other places have anyways.
More Tourist Traps in Prague (2)
More Reviews (72)
- See All If in a car...bring a GPS
- See All Caveman Feast
- See All Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik
- See All The Holiday Markets - atmosphere and...
- See All Lucerna - Bar, Cafe, Cinema, Theatre
- See All An Evening of Culture and Music
- See All Lazy Daze on Petrin Hill
- See All A few nights in jail
- See All Taxi drivers and their "foreigner...
- Winter vs. Summer
- See All If the Czechs are proud of one thing....
- WATCHING HOCKEY
mbsimjam's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels