"Cafe Imperial - Art Deco Doughnuts!" Café Imperial Tip by mbsimjam
Café Imperial, Prague: 3 reviews and 5 photos
Cafe Imperial is an Art Deco masterpiece that serves some of the best doughnuts known to man!
When you order a coffee, you get a free doughnut with it. And it is good! The atmosphere and ambience of the place is just a topper...and what a topper!
The most peculiar, and potentially fun, part of this place is that leftover doughnuts are traditionally used for food fights. Ah the Czechs!
Address: Narodni 22, Prague 1
Directions: Near Bila Labut
Phone: +420 246 011 440
More Reviews (60)
- See All If in a car...bring a GPS
- See All Caveman Feast
- See All Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik
- See All The Holiday Markets - atmosphere and...
- See All An Evening of Culture and Music
- See All Lazy Daze on Petrin Hill
mbsimjam's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels