U Vejvodu: "Great beer, great atmosphere" U Vejvodu Tip by mbsimjam
U Vejvodu, Prague: 11 reviews and 15 photos
U Vejvodu is a huge beer hall, which is one of the few places that is set up to serve Pilsner Urquell from huge vats, as opposed to regular kegs. This makes the beer SO much better tasting, and just simply enhances your drinking experience.
The food there is a bit overpriced (tourist prices), but the food is good...not amazing, but very good for a place that caters mainly to tourists.
Come here for the great tasting beer and the grandeure of the beer hall. It is a good time!
Favorite Dish: The beer is the best part of the menu. Try it and love it.
Address: Jilská 4, Prague 1
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Just in between Tesco and Old Town Square
Phone: +420 224 219 999
More Restaurants in Prague (20)
More Reviews (54)
- See All If in a car...bring a GPS
- See All Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik
- See All The Holiday Markets - atmosphere and...
- See All Lucerna - Bar, Cafe, Cinema, Theatre
- See All An Evening of Culture and Music
- See All Lazy Daze on Petrin Hill
mbsimjam's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels