ISOLA VERDE PIZZERIA: "SIMPLE AND EASY" Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Addis Ababa Restaurants: 84 reviews and 205 photos
Ok, you are probably wondering why I have a picture that is clearly not a pizza on a tip about a Pizzeria. That?s because I ate breakfast here. The picture is of Meat Fir Fir. Quite filling and relatively inexpensive. This little restaurant also does 17 varieties of pizza. Please ignore the guidebooks that say they do not open until noon. I found them open and serving breakfast ? no problem.
Address: Mahatma Gandhi St.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Just down the hill from Piazza
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (77)
- See All PEEING IN PUBLIC
- See All WASHING OF HANDS
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All REMOTELY NICE
- See All SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY
- See All BUY MEAL TICKETS FOR THE POOR
- See All RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
- See All FOREX CLOSES AT LUNCH
- See All THE NATIONAL STADIUM
- THE BEST VIEWS OF ADDIS!
- See All SEATING ETIQUETTE - SHARED TAXIS
Been to Addis Ababa?Share your travels with the world!
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Addis Ababa?Share Your Travels