"National Center of Photography of the Russian Fed." Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by sennaya
Museums, Saint Petersburg: 168 reviews and 312 photos
The Center of Photography is a fairly new exhibit space and though very centrally located is invisible to the street and not very well known.
It hosts exhibits of modern art photography.
Worth a stop for art photo fans and the admission has been free so far :)
National Center of Photography of the Russian Federation
35 Bolshaya Morskaya.
open11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Address: 35 Bolshaya Morskaya
Directions: 35 Bolshaya Morskaya between St. Isaac Sqaure and Nevsky Prospect
It is hard to find, find 35 address and walk into the courtyard on the north side of the street and find the hidden arch and then a door to the second floor museum.
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels