"The Foreign City" China Things to Do Tip by Ready2wear

China Things to Do: 765 reviews and 1,190 photos

In China there were Many things to do. because of Chinas population , it was not very hard to sign up for things , and .... do them!

so here is what I recomend. Go to the Foreign City. It was One of the many palaces through out China. You will be amazed with all its beautiful architecture.

Another Place is The summer Palace. This place was also very fascinating. It is basically a huge Garden that the emperor himself stayed at over the summer. [ get it ]

The Great Wall. I believe it might cost a bit of money , but its definately a nice experience if your a hiker. Keep in mind its pretty much never ending. so don't plan to hike the whole thing!

Shian - [ is that how u spell it? ]

The terracota soldiers were here It wasn't that great to be honest. But it was still pretty intresting to know that this whole royal cemetery was under ground. I mean. its not everyday you find something like this on your farm!

[ They were suppose to guard the emperor... And there was like... a couple thousand of them. ]

When we went the Shian , the guy that found the terracota soldiers was there , and signing books , so we have a copy here at home...

Hong Kong

In Hong Kong , I suggest you don't buy anything [ like souveniers ] intill you go to one of the markets. these usually take place late at night on the weekends. [ like 10:00 or so ]

you probably want to ask somone there about that.

&& Pink Dolphin Tour. [ Hong Kong ] I never really got to do this because there was a hurricane coming our way , so yeh... But I still think it would be cool to go and see.

Address: Bejing , Shian , & Hongkong , China
Directions: ask somone I guess... lol

• Written May 25, 2007