"Great Locations" Travellers Hostel Tip by mbsimjam
Travellers Hostel, Prague: 153 reviews and 12 photos
I have never stayed there, as I lived there, but friends did, and they enjoyed it thoroughly. They have a location on Kampa Island, near Old Town Sq, and one at Ujezd, which is at the foot of Petrin Park. They are clean and economical, and fun places to be.
Address: Dlouha 33, , Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha 11000
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: At Kampa, Ujezd or near Staromestske Namesti
Phone: +420 777 738 608
Price: less than US$20
More Hotels in Prague (3)
More Reviews (71)
- See All If in a car...bring a GPS
- See All Caveman Feast
- See All Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik
- See All The Holiday Markets - atmosphere and...
- See All Lucerna - Bar, Cafe, Cinema, Theatre
- See All An Evening of Culture and Music
- See All Lazy Daze on Petrin Hill
- See All Taxi drivers and their "foreigner...
- Winter vs. Summer
- See All If the Czechs are proud of one thing....
- WATCHING HOCKEY
- See All "Tourist" Menus
mbsimjam's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels