"Harry's Bar" Harry's Bar Tip by steventilly
Harry's Bar, Venice: 8 reviews and 11 photos
Probably the most famous bar in Venice, frequented by the rich and by celebrities throughout it's history - from Ernest Hemmingway to Madonna and Nicole Kidman. (Dunno if Kylie's been, she wasn't there when I was in town!).
Dress Code: Casual is OK, but not TOO casual! (No shorts, for instance).
Directions: Calle Vallaresso, San Marco - come from St Marks to the waterfront and turn right. Keep going almost as far as you can, past the Vaparetto stops etc. Harry's bar is on your right, the entrance is down
othercontact: The most famous drink is Bellini
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (85)
- See All Aqua Alte - bring wellies or...
- See All Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
- See All See the Rialto Bridge...
- See All On Lido you can get around by...
- See All Maybe you're self catering?
steventilly's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels