"Packing for Bodrum!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodrum Packing List Tip by Lyndra
Bodrum What to Pack: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Luggage and bags: Try to leave a wee bit of space in your case for any bargains you might find (leather goods are everywhere in Bodrum).
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Weather starts to rise from mid 20's in June to low 40's in August. Beach wear obviously required but take cool clothes for the evenings as even a short walk makes you "glow"! No rain at all in the summer months along the Aegean so leave the brolly and raincoat at home.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Bodrum has a couple of excellent pharmacies and some very large well stocked supermarkets so I would say to bring the bare minimum of toiletries (unless you have a particular taste in sun screen). You can get many famous brands but beware the fake stuff from smaller shops.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: You can buy very cheap toys (lilo's etc) from the beach front shops.
Miscellaneous: Food shopping in Bodrum is fine. Many UK branded foods are available so if you are self catering there is plenty of choice.
More Reviews (109)
- See All Day Trip to Marmaris? Maybe!
- See All Traditional Turkish Fun...
- See All Excellent Ambience, Less Excellent...
- See All Eat Like a Local...
- See All Vegetarian Options in Turkey
- See All Yachting: Bodrum Annual Cup Race
- See All Gumbet Money Exchange
- See All Self Catering With Style!
- See All Retail Therapy - Bodrum Style!
- See All Shopkeepers Methods:Intense Experience!
- See All Drinking Water
Been to Bodrum?Share your travels with the world!
Lyndra's Related Pages
Have you been to Bodrum?Share Your Travels