"City Tourist Information Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Guidebooks Tip by sennaya
Guidebooks, Saint Petersburg: 9 reviews and 11 photos
Favorite thing: This is the only guide tip you need :)
New in 2006 the city decided to open some tourist information centers!
At Nevsky Propect and Sadovaya Stret 14 you can find all the tourist handouts in one place.
There are 3 very good guides including:
"In Your Pocket" very usueful and
"St. Petersburg The Official Guide" and
Visitor St. Petersburg, a small pocket size guide just out in 2007.
You can get englsih vesion of Hermitage news ( and russian) and The St. Petersburg times on Tuesdays and Fridays, the only English language newspaper.
Fondest memory: Nevsky Prospect and Sadovaya street, 14
and on the Palace Square
+7 (812) 310-2822
More General in Saint Petersburg (17)
More Reviews (326)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels