"Griboedova Canal" Top 5 Page for this destination Rivers and Canals Tip by sennaya
Rivers and Canals, Saint Petersburg: 83 reviews and 201 photos
One of the most picturesque walks in St. Petersburg is the Griboedova Canal.
The stretch from the Marinskiy Theater to the Church on the Spilled Blood contains many beautiful views and bridges. The Lion's Bridge, Bank Bridge, Nevsky Prospect, The Kazan Cathedral and many cafes and shops are to be seen.
Address: Griboedova Canal
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels